Wednesday, May 25, 2011

And More Rain. . .

That's what we're getting today.  And forecasted for all day tomorrow, plus Friday morning.

I'm glad I was able to get some time in the garden yesterday.  Parts of it were still pretty wet, but I did at least get my peas planted finally and get the tomato seedlings into the ground. 

Now, with another inch or more of rain predicted for today, things will probably be too soggy once again.  I sure hope what's out there doesn't drown, especially in the areas that were still wet yesterday.  My potatoes have yet to make an appearance above ground.

I should look on the bright side: I don't have to worry about watering the garden.  And there's no chance the well will go dry any time soon.   ;0)

 DD2 sporting the kind of fashionable footwear currently needed at this little place here.

No comments:

Post a Comment