Thursday, May 9, 2013

Orchard Blossoms

The orchard is starting to bloom.  I grabbed the camera the other night, just as the sun was setting, and  managed to snap a few pictures.  Some came out ho-hum, but others look pretty cool.  Almost as if I knew what I were doing with a camera!  Which I don't. Any professional-looking pictures are purely coincidence.  Dumb luck, as it were.


peach tree just starting to bloom


peach blossoms


more peach blossoms (different tree)


pear blossoms


cherry tree 

back lit cherry blossoms


my scrawnier cherry tree
(these three branches are the entire tree),
 almost done blossoming

Not pictured, my apple trees are not quite to the open-blossom stage.  I do have one bloom on one of my brand-new plum trees!  The description said "may bloom the first year", but I didn't believe it.  Now I do, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment