Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Yarn Along 2016.6: Marching Along

I'm later than normal, today, in joining Ginny's weekly Yarn Along.  It's been a busy day, and I still have Ash Wednesday service to attend at church this evening.  So this yarn along post is going to be brief.

My Cadence socks are marching along.  Sorry, I couldn't resist making a pun.  I do love a pun.

I got the leg finished and the heel done in this past week.  Now I'm on the foot, done with the Chart A repeats (three) and about a quarter done with Chart B.  Then it's Chart C repeated until the foot is the desired length.  Just a few more evenings of knitting, I think, and the first sock will be done.  I've never been one to suffer from second sock syndrome, so I anticipate that next week's yarn along photo will feature a completed sock and part of sock #2.


a not quite there, but getting closer, representation of the actual yarn coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment