Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Yarn Along 2016.20: Almost on Target

Happy Yarn Along Day!  It's actually sunny and warm here today (seems like Wednesdays have been dreary and/or cold for most of a month).  I'm joining in with Ginny to see what kinds of knitting and crocheting are going on in Internetland this week.

As for my own knitting, I got almost to where I wanted to be for today's post.  The leg of Mom's sock is finished, but I'm not even half way through the heel flap.  So, I'll either have to do more knitting in the coming days in order to get the whole sock finished by next week's Yarn Along post like I'd planned, or I'll have to revise my plan.


The past week has been really busy for me, and I've spend more time than intended away from home (and without knitting!).  The coming week should be a little less frantic.  Maybe I'll have a finished sock to show off next Wednesday.  Only time will tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment