Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Yarn Along 2016.30: One Done

It's Yarn Along time again!  Joining Ginny today to see what everyone is reading and knitting.  I get so many ideas of patterns to knit and books to read from seeing what other people are working on and/or reading from week to week.



As for myself, I'm reading the current issue of Dressage Today magazine, completed sock number one of my Solar socks last night, and have about five rows of the cuff done for sock number two.

Now that our big time sucking July project is finished (see yesterday's blog post if you don't know what I'm talking about), I'm hoping that this second sock will go much faster and I'll be able to wear them before August is over. Well, wear them if the weather cools off enough to need socks, anyway.  :0)

I couldn't resist putting on my finished sock last night, just for a minute, to see how the design looks on.  It looks good, even if the camera overexposed it a little--I promise you my legs are not that white!  More of a perfectly roasted marshmallow tan.  Or a "it's been so dang hot I've been wearing shorts with my work boots for nearly an entire month" kind of color.




No comments:

Post a Comment