Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Yarn Along 2017.4

I'm joining Ginny on this overcast January afternoon (really, this has been the cloudiest January I can remember.  January is supposed to be clear and cold, not muddy and cloudy) for this week's Yarn Along.

My Knusa shawl is coming along. I backtracked and fixed the mistake I talked about last week, but then I threw in a few more mistakes once I got going again.  A couple of them I fixed, but two of them I kind of looked at and said "oh well, this is my shawl, for me, and I don't feel like going back to fix this one."

So it's not exactly true to pattern, it's a little more eclectic.  It has also gotten to the size that makes it hard to photograph being that it's all bunched up on the cable so no stitches fall off the needles.



I'm nearing the end of the body portion and am getting anxious to start on the lace border.  I love doing lace.  Plus, after the lace comes the blocking and the wearing.  The wearing is the best part!

No comments:

Post a Comment