So far, I've finished two creations for K3: a knit stuffed horse and a pair of socks. Her socks I made from yarn I had leftover after making my yellow/green/blue socks pictured in my post Still Knitting.
I have also knit up a few dishcloths to give to a friend.
Plus, there is a variety of jams and some pints of maple syrup in my cellar that will be given as gifts too.
In the works currently:
- a batch of homemade vanilla is finishing aging, ready to be bottled this weekend
- packaging of calendula and black-eyed susan seeds from my flowerbeds
- a jar of homemade taco seasoning mix (will season 8 pounds of meat; in other words, 8 taco dinners)
- a dishcloth with a snowflake on it
- aprons for K2 (pink camo), DS1 (regular camo) and maybe a small one for K3 if I have big enough camo scraps from making her mommy and daddy's aprons
- 'bowl holders' for at least 3 people on my list, maybe more (if you don't know what they are, google it. Saw these at a craft show two weeks ago and thought what an awesome idea)
- quilted casserole tote for my mom
- socks for K2 and if time, more socks for K3 using the leftover yarn from K2's socks
- knit camo hat for DH (he actually requested I knit him something!!)
- a knitted, stuffed horse for my 2yo niece
- crocheted 'scrubbies' of nylon net to give with the dishcloths
I also plan to do some edibles closer to the time they will actually be given:
- peanut brittle
As you can see, there is lots for me to create in the next 22 days!