Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Yarn Along 15: Finally!!

Joining in with Ginny for another Yarn Along.

Look!  Look!  The Athos socks are finally finished!!!  Not blocked yet, so it's really hard to see the design on the legs and tops of the feet, but they are off the needles!  Phew!


man sized socks,
way to big for K3's little feet 


close up, you can kind of see the design


I can't tell you how glad I am to have finished those socks.  Now I can finally move on to other things.  I'm a little reluctant to start any more big knitting projects at the moment (though I have yarn and a pattern for my first-ever adult sized sweater just waiting for January to get here), so I have a bunch of small projects lined up.

Last night I got half of one of them done.  I found this pattern for these cute little mitten ornaments on ravelry, and last night I tested it out.  A bit fiddly with juggling  dpns and so few stitches, especially for the thumbs, but it did knit up really quick.  I plan to knit it's mate tonight, and then do several more pair to give as gifts.


How about you?  What are you knitting currently?  Any Christmas knitting going on?

1 comment:

  1. Deep in gift knitting here, i have way more planned than i can possibly accomplish! Oops! Love the socks i have queued the set for next year, thanks

    ReplyDelete