Monday, May 15, 2023

What's Stitching Around Here--May

Whoops, this was supposed to get posted last week!  Lots going on right now, just not much sewing or stitching. . . 


I made a couple of quilt blocks for a forum quilt I am participating in.  There's a third block partially sewn, and a fourth in the 'concept' stage that I'm hoping to get completed in the next two weeks.  Since most of my waking hours are now spent outside doing farm/gardening work, sewing time has been greatly reduced.


Album block



Sunshine and Shadows block


I have managed to do a little cross stitching during the evening while watching TV with DH.  I'm still working on the Candy Cane Santa kit that I started back in March.  There's no rush on this one; it's intended as a Christmas present. Plenty of months to work on it yet.



Partially cut out is also a sundress for Faline.  I had started cutting out pieces for that right before K2 died, and I just haven't been ready to pick it back up again.  I do need to get on it, though, as Faline definitely won't be able to wear the same size next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment