Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Sewing and Stitching Update, November

 Since the last sewing and stitching update, I have sewn nothing.  Not one thing.  I had thought I would, but it didn't end up working out that way.  My time has been spent on other, more pressing things.  After all, it's not close enough to Christmas yet to say "I must stay in and sew on this good weather day."  And even on not good weather days there's been other things to fill my time. 

Did I at least get some stitching done?  Yes, a bit.  I finished the back-stitching on the Cardinal Santa I've been cross stitching, and I began doing the beading. Not much beading, because that requires good natural lighting, and, well, on good sunny days I've been not in the house.


We've been making progress on other things, and they'll have their own posts later, but I still kinda feel like I'm not using my time well (because, man, I really want to sew some stuff, and get the beading finished on this Santa!)  Although with firearm deer season coming up (opening day is a week away!) I know I'll be in the woods, not at my sewing machine, until November is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment