In August, I did several puzzles. We had a few weather spells--either stormy and wet, or too hot and humid to work outside all day, and that gave me an excuse to do more than one puzzle that month. All in the name of cleaning and decluttering, lol, as every puzzle I complete will be leaving my house. (See here for explanation)
Quilts
Lighthouses
Baskets of berries/cherries
September was a really busy month, inside the house and outside. I did manage to squeeze in one puzzle near the end of the month though.
Fresh foods
So that brings my Left My House tally of puzzles to six since June. Which is great. Not just because doing puzzles is relaxing yet brain-engaging, not just because six less puzzle boxes frees up storage space, but because I kinda brought home three more puzzles from a thrifting trip last week. 😆
What can I say? I have a weakness for puzzles. Especially good quality ones found cheap.




No comments:
Post a Comment